We’re beyond thrilled to have chef, author, entrepreneur and mama of three, Ayesha Curry, as part of our Honest family. And we’re equally thrilled to share one of her delicious recipes (this one, super quick and easy to make). Featuring all sorts of sweet and savory goodness, this seasonal sheet pan recipe has snuggly night in written all over it.
Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs With Sweet Potato, Brussels and Apple
Six boneless skinless chicken thighs
3-4 sweet Italian sausage links
Four tablespoons olive oil, divided
Two sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Two Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into quarters.
1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved.
Four large shallots peeled and quartered.
Four garlic cloves, whole.
Two tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut each of your Italian sausage links into four pieces and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add potato, apples, Brussels, shallot, and garlic. Drizzle with half olive oil and vinegar.
4. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
5. Add spices to a small bowl and mix with remaining olive oil. Massage mixture over chicken. Set aside.
6. Place vegetable mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Set chicken and sausage over vegetable mixture.
7. Roast in preheated oven until juices run clear from chicken and vegetables are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.