Multipurpose products are essential for saving time and money, especially if you’re a busy Mom. Today we’re sharing five beauty bag favorites, borrowed from the baby aisle. Give your beauty routine an update with the quick tips below!
5 Baby to Beauty Favorites
- Organic Healing Balm. One of our original products, this super salve has become a favorite among beauty editors. Slather it on to moisturize dry and sensitive skin or use it as a brow balm to keep unruly hairs in place.
- Face + Body Lotion. Keep baby’s skin soft and smooth while nourishing your own nails. Stash a bottle in your nightstand and apply to hands, nails and cuticles before bed. The lotion’s aloe, olive oil and shea butter will help soften while you sleep — talk about multitasking!
- Organic Baby Powder. This talc-free formula keeps your baby’s bum dry and doubles as a dry shampoo for you. It also helps extend the staying power of your favorite lip color by acting as a light, powder primer.
- Organic Body Oil. Give your baby a bedtime massage with this moisturizing blend or tame your own tresses by lightly running through frizz-prone hair.
- Wipes. Founder, Jessica Alba, calls these, “Cheek to Cheek” because they’re just as effective on your baby’s bottom as they are safe for your own face. Keep a travel pack in your purse for touching up makeup throughout the day or to freshen up post-workout.
What’s your favorite double duty product? Let us know in the comments section below!