It’s our last day in the office before the holiday break and we can’t wait to spend some time with friends and family. Here’s a roundup up some of the fun foods we’ll be whipping up this weekend. Enjoy!
15 of Our Favorite Festive Recipes
- The easiest apple crisp.
- Vegan pumpkin spice cupcakes.
- Baked sweet potato donuts.
- Cranberry orange breakfast bars.
- Super-simple pumpkin sage pasta.
- Classic, crispy potato latkes.
- Olive oil zucchini bread.
- Honestly delicious honey-glazed carrots.
- Really fun holiday toast.
- Healthier holiday eggnog.
- Crockpot cranberry sauce.
- Twice baked sweet potatoes.
- Spiced hot chocolate with whipped cream hearts.
- Mini apple pies.
- Party-ready chocolate pomegranate tart.
*If you are expecting this holiday season, keep these tips in mind as you plan your meals.
What are your favorite holiday recipes? Let us know in the comments section, below!