Here at Honest, we love safe, one-step products that truly work and the beauty experts at Allure magazine must agree: they’ve given our Organic Healing Balm the 2014 Allure Best of Beauty Award for skincare! They’ve seen it all, so we’re honored to have our certified organic, ultra gentle formula recognized for its versatility and effectiveness.
What we leave OUT — like petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, and dyes — is just as important as what we put in — certified organic, plant-based botanicals known to soothe, calm, nourish and moisturize beautifully.
So, here’s 5 ways our Organic Healing Balm can support your skin:
- Spa Night: Apply Balm to your feet, hands, and cuticles before you go to bed. Tamanu oil helps balance and restore skin moisture. Wake up with skin so soft and smooth, you’ll look like you spent all day at the spa.
- Better Brow: Smooth a tiny bit of Balm over eyebrows to keep unruly hairs tamed and in place.
- Pucker Up: Make our must-have salve part of your beauty routine. Dab a little Balm on lips for extra moisture.
- Gentle Giant: Free of most common allergens, trust this gentle — but powerful — Certified Organic Balm to help address even sensitive skin issues. Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish and moisturize.
- All Weather: Keep your crown calm in any climate. Warm up a pea-size dab between the palm of your hands and run it through your hair for plant-based frizz fighter on humid bad-hair days.
Whether it’s in your nightstand, your purse, or your bathroom counter, just a little does a lot!