All of your favorite seasonal flavors in one! These delightfully decadent desserts, courtesy of friend (and Honest Mama) Honeysuckle, are perfect for fall. Score the recipe below, and be sure to stay tuned for more festive favorites.
PUMPKIN SPICE CARAMEL APPLE BUNDT CAKES
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
½ cup unsalted butter (room temp)
1 cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin purée
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chopped apples (honeycrisp, granny smith or pink lady)
1 teaspoon orange zest
*Honest Tip: If you don’t have pumpkin spice on hand, make your own by mixing together 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon allspice, 1 teaspoon ground cloves and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract.
- Carefully fold in apples and orange zest, then mix in dry ingredients. Be careful not to overmix.
- Scoop into greased bundt cake molds (or muffin pan) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then top with warm caramel sauce. Enjoy!
~ Dzung Lewis of Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle is a food and lifestyle YouTube channel that showcases personal style expressed through food, beauty tips and home entertaining ideas. Make sure to also follow on Instagram!