When it comes to summer beauty, we’re not into spending hours on end prepping inside. We’re into backyard BBQs, making sandcastles with the kids and keeping indoor routines easy. Like, five-minutes easy. To that end, we put together a quick-to-it beauty guide of our favorite (and super fast) beauty picks to spring into summer with glowy, dewy, beachy flair in no time flat.
Side note: These skincare, makeup and haircare picks also make great Mother’s Day gifts if you still need to get on that. So without further ado, the Honest Beauty edit for the hotter days ahead:
Go lightweight (but stay hydrated out there).
- Younger + Clearer™Clarifying Toner — powered by witch hazel and apple extracts, it sets the tone for a healthy-looking glow.
- Younger + Clearer™ Nourishing Lotion helps balance, soothe and replenish moisture with a lightweight, airy feel.
- Elevated Hydration Replenishing Mist is the sigh of relief summer skin craves. Just spritz and go, on repeat.
We’re talking low maintenance, high impact.
- Crème Blush, buildable and blendable color right at your fingertips.
- Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer is the ultimate 2-in-1 powerhouse for lush, lifted lashes.
- Luminizing Powder provides silky, subtle shimmer in just a sweep.
Mane takeaway: keep it manageable.
- Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray, because beach or no beach, these waves make a splash.
- Truly Restored Shampoo + Conditioner (sold separately, but better together). You know the drill: lather and rinse with shampoo, follow with conditioner. Done.
- Truly Restored Recovery Masque is the ultimate TLC treatment for dry, damaged a hair (an absolute summer must when sun, salt and sweat all take their toll).
That’s the end of our beauty guide (easy, right?). And an easy beauty routine means you save time for the important part: enjoying those long, carefree summer days with family and friends!